Tuesday, August 27, 2013

[Banned List] September 2013 TCG & We're back baby

First of all, we're back, baby. We've been away for a long time as already explained by Kimika! People know me today more as Bunilla so this is what I will be calling myself from now: Lord Bunilla.

#obeybunilla

(No relation to OBEY and whoever the owner of OBEY stuff is)
(Except if I as Bunilla rule the world, then I will force you all to wear OBEY caps and the company will do whatever I want. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
(No but seriously, no relation to OBEY)


So I want to start off with my thoughts on the banned list (we didn't talk to each other much on this subject due to the distance and therefore our opinions might go different paths, but that is the awesome part about opinions). :3





But before I do this I want to laugh at all people believing in this fake list:






This was miiiiine. I made this and it was faked as people assumed using HTML editing of the page. :3

We may not forget the countless videos people have made of my list. :3







etc.

Even thought I am kind of sorry for tricking people, but yeah, it was the banlist season, bitch. :3


So. About the list. My first thoughts? WOW WHAT THE FUCK KONAMI? But, YEAH WHAT THE FUCK KONAMI? :3

Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts
Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles
Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets
Spellbook of Judgment

This is what had to be. With only a limit, the deck would still be alive. So yeah. Bam.

Elemental Hero Stratos
Card Destruction
Gateway of the Six
Pot of Avarice
Super Rejuvenation
Ultimate Offering

All these cards are counted as power plays and should've been banned a long time ago. But I've never thought Konami would take this step. Kudos.

Number 16: Shock Master
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Solemn Judgment

The cards that single handed turned around the game in your favour. Especially with Heavy Banned, we had to fear Heavy-less 2.0 but with all those limits down there, there is a chance that we have a balanced format where both big monsters and little monsters can co-exist.

Solemn Judgment was banned along Heavy Storm because Solemn Judgment was only there to protect you from the abouve power plays. According to me.


The limits!

Atlantean Dragoons
Deep Sea Diva

Mermail weaken without destroying your investment like at the OCG list

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit

Weaken Fire Fist without killing MY INVESTMENT OF CHICKEN LIKE IN THE OCG.

Genex Ally Birdman
Evigishki Mind Augus

Kill FTKs! LET Harpie Dancer be released for Kimikas deck!!

Rescue Rabbit
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Dimensional Fissure
Royal Tribute
Bottomless Trap Hole
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Macro Cosmos
Sould Drain
Torrential Tribute

This was desperately needed with Storm banned. Without we would have indeed Heavy-less 2.0. So we have way less stuff to play around but still enought to survive and everything without Storm. And MST at 3.

Constellar Ptolemy M7

I have no idea.

Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Punishing decks for playing a high amount of a certain type is a little harsh. According to me.

Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

Probably because of Mermail, but still what the hell.



The semi limits

Mezuki
Plagespreader Zombie

Generic zombie support, Zombiesworn, Zombiestun....ahahaha year right, it is all about Ghostricks and Vampires.

T.G. Striker

Slowly moving up like Earth.

Fire Formation - Tenki

Hit on Fire Fists. (No shit, sherlock.)

Dimensional Prison

Hit like the above limited stuff due to Storm ban.



Unlimited

Destiny Hero - Malicious
A Hero Lives
E - Emergency Call

Stratos ban. Those hits are no longer needed.

The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Tsukuyomi
Black Whirlwind
Hieratic Seal of Convocation
Pot of Duality
Scapegoat

K.


This is it. This is the start of whatever I am to tired right now. Good night.

~~Lord Bunilla

2 comments:

  1. Chapeau old buddy, chapeau hehe the 2 point of views between deck builder and judge, I can see the dimensions ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I was mostly refering to the hit on stun cards, but I am in fact awaiting YCS Torronto for results to decide how this format will go. ;)

      Delete