Sunday, May 13, 2012

[Deck Profile] JtmtctwbtlbtadteImIcjctdslDotMesIutcibtwklsIdtmtltea hiibyiwkftbtdbfIjwtfadwCDmpsatiwLbtIfohstdwwiastiaiuDwcslaYLwwtaiitewaIatatdIsbtattaIciwtsebcatbttMtGctwcOMRSTPLRLCNSWMTCtHtALCNEEadlmlastacnsIcjcttltalaisowtflsaIrwtstamawtfatdwwaaaiImwhiIttlasncaltGTtIryaiwahicbyjhtppzppzpzkzpppzpzzpppkbiiatfGtGatclywhGbfyfiioybIfitSnftGOcwaImwhaWaaSSDSHdHffagaatfADfepbaslMeSdTwsjalsnbtwIhtmBunillaloittawIaaiIcatahBwcrotwaodaywbobhwwltmpasbwaktBwkuiwdnfhlsyahBygtsnwIaattyaikfwyasrtIminlyhtosmywbtwbkmualabbyIcajtytswpfotathtgpfvdastwaldpbtyhthtputstptanwayttsapiibbattatstroaciasopwwvdfitattdfetbwfsparwutsgdatjootwwystwsafattltniTstthtraasjoapogstnwestawmasaswcatitlwotgatslaysoGYGOCtyktopoetalsltoIttieltbfsttltihfadaabpsworn*

Tehehehehehehehehe, I love messing with your heads. =3

(And yes, this title makes actually sence. After you've read the article, you can check out the real meaning of that "abbreviation" (I'm not even sure, if I can call that a abbreviation) at the bottom of this article. No, I wasn't on drugs.)

Now please enjoy your picture of shit, exclusively drawn by MasterSephiroth!

Don't you smell it?
Oh yeah, I made a deck, you can see it in the read more section.


Here it is. It's name is in the title (did you notice the 'sworn' at the end of the title? =3)

Most-Expensivesworn for short!
Monster (30):
2x Judgment Dragon
3x Lightray Diabolos
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld
3x Cardcar D
3x Maxx "C"
2x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
2x Card Trooper/Tragoedia (either more fast-paced or more on safety)
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1x Honest
1x Sangan
1x Effect Veiler

Spells (10):
3x Pot of Duality
3x Solar Recharge
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm

Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1x Number 11: Big Eye

<.<

I know.

<.<

 I might as well talk. The main purpose of this deck is to summon JD or Diabolos for the win. Now some people might ask what's so special about the effect of Diabolos. It's very simple, it is a plain and very deadly version of something like a Yata-Lock (OMG, MasterSephiroth calls something not nearly as broken as Yata-Garasu to have a Yata-Lock-possibility). Let's say I have 1 card left in my hand and my opponent 1 set card left, because he gave me everything (Torrential, Bottomless, Warning, Judgment and stuff) and I gave everything (JD, other Diabolos, Tour Guides, BLS, Cardcars) and he has 6000 LP left. Now I summon Diabolos. If he can't use his set card to counter (or destroy/remove) Diabolos, then my opponent is pretty much screwed. I use Diabolos's effect to look at his face-down card and either send it to the top ot the bottom of the deck. I look at Mirror Force.

I know, some people now think, they should put it on the bottom, as it is threatening for your strategy. But what they don't understand, is that I now put it on top of the deck, to prevent that my opponent anything other than his not-so-threatening from the top draws. So my opponent is free to be attacked. In the next turn he will have either set that card again and risk, that I will return it to the top of the deck, or don't set it at all and risk a free win of the duel.

Now the main question people will have about this deck is, how Cardcar D works in a Lightsworn deck. And to be honest, I didn't thought it would at all. But to answer the question; it works amazing. The setup and speed you will be provided with, with him, is just overwhelming and leads to second turn JDs or even Diabolos while maintaining a decent amount of safety and pressure for the opponent as your field is empty on turn 1.

So people, and I'm calling all of you loving and playing with Lightsworns, start playing it with Cardcar D, you will be very pleased. It is now good enought to be played at YCS's. So people, start winning with this deck big events, I believe in you! This is not a troll call, this is a call for arms!

And yet again, here is the video by Trollvlogger.



So, I hope you enjoyed this little tour throught future Lightsworns.

~~MasterSephiroth




*For all those wondering what the title means:

"Just to make this clear, this will be the longest blog titel and deck titel ever, I mean I could just call the deck something like Diabolossworn or that Most-expensive-sworn I used to call it, but that was kinda lame, so I decided to make the longest title ever and here it is, but yeah, it was kinda funny to build that deck, because first I just wanted to find a deck where Cardcar D makes perfectly sence and tried it with Lightsworns, but then I found out how strong the deck was with it and started testing it, as it uses Diabolos which causes something like a Yata-Lock when we think about it, in the end, why am I already talking about the deck, I could still be talking about the title, as I cannot image why this should even be considered a title, but then that Magic: the Gathering card that was called “Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made This Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental” also does look more like a sentence then a card name so I can just continue to talk like this as long as it stays one way to fucking long sentence, am I right, well that settles that; anyway might as well talk further about the deck when we’re already at it, I mean what helps if I talk to long about stuff nobody cares about like that Google Translator thing I read yesterday about, it was about how it can beatbox, you just have to put pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch into it and translate from German to German and then click listen, you will hear google beatbox for you, funny isn’t it, oh yeah, before I forget it, the Spanish names for those Galactic Overlord cards were amazing, I mean we have a “Wattcoladragón” and a “Señor Supremo Dragón Solar Hierático de Heliópolis” for funs and giggles and also the famous “Autocard D” for expensive plays but also stuff like “Metaion el Señor del Tiempo” which sounds just awesome, love such names, by the way, I have to mention Bunilla under names I like lots at least once in this title, and while I’m at it I could also talk about how Bunilla will certainly rule over the world at one day and you will be oppressed by him, which will lead to mass protests and stuff but we all know that Bunilla will kill us if we don’t follow his lead, so yeah, all hail Bunilla you got to say, now while I’m already talking to you and it’s kinda funny why you’re still reading this, I mean it’s not like you have to or something, maybe you want, but that would be kinda messed up, at list a bit, but yeah I could also just tell you that sometimes when people fall of trees and then hit the ground, penguins feel very dizzy and start to walk around like drunk people, but then you have to hold those penguins until they shit their pants they’re not wearing, and you take that shit and put it into bowling balls and throw tins at them so they roll of a cliff into a sea of pink water with violent dog fish in there and then those dog fish eat those balls while fighting sea pigs and rock walker until the sun goes down, and then jumping out of the water where you smack them with Spiderman action figures and treat them like their name is Toby so that they have to run away and suddenly jump onto a pile of grass so that nobody will ever smell them again, while maintaining a still and silly walk cycle and then if the letters written on the grass are the same letters as you see on German Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, then you know that one plus one equals two, at least something like that, ok, I think this is enough long to be for some time the longest title in history for a deck and a blog post"-sworn

1 comment:

  1. I like the title :/
    You got all the informations in it every one needs, it still sounds good and it isn't even that long! great job ;)
    by TrollVlogger

    ReplyDelete