Monday, February 6, 2012

[Deck Profile] Ninja Rabbits! (& Ninja.dek Update)

Wait. Ninja Rabbit? What do I have to imagine and how is that going to work?

Look for yourself!


K. Erm...bad drawing skills?

I'm proud of my drawing skills. And now gonna get my article on!



Monster (20):
3x Sabersaurus
3x Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3x Jurrac Guaiba
3x Rescue Rabbit
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld
2x Maxx "C"
2x Effect Veiler
1x Sangan

Spells (10):
2x Forbidden Lance
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole

Traps (10):
2x Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Evolzar Laggia
2x Evolzar Dolkka
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach
2x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines



WTFuck....

I know.

This aint gonna work. Two of your Rescue Rabbits were death draws without PoA!

Sure.

But, why were you doing this? This is inconsistent as hell!

Pretty much.

Dude...you creap me out.

This is what I'm aiming for.

...I'm out here. Talk alone.

Ok, well this deck is pretty much self-explanatory how it works. I give some examples based on the monsters you have in your hand:

Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo: Summon him, grab your Super-Transformation, use Super-Transformation with an opponents monster, summon Guaiba (or Saber Saurus if you only have 1 in your deck left and don't want to draw it).

Rescue Rabbit: Summon it, eff, summon two Saber Saurus and Xyz-Summon a Laggia or Dolkka (or Utopia if you really need to).

Jurrac Guaiba: Run over an opponents monster (with use of Lance or Book), summon another Guaiba and Xyz-Summon a Laggia or Dolkka.

Tour Guide: Summon her, summon Sangan and either Xyz-Summon something like Leviathan or Zenmaines or let both open on your field to grab Tour Guide, Rescue Rabbit, Maxx C or Veiler later.

Hey, I'm back. I have a question regarding the summon of Sangan and then use him to summon a Xyz monster. Did they chance the rule back or why do you summon him even thought you know you're gonna Xyz-Summon rightaway?

I summon Sangan, so I don't draw into him later. I rather draw into Tour Guide directly.

Ok, yeah, that makes sence.

Otherthing to say. This deck is specialy constructed to have chances against stuff like Inzektors and Wind-Up, so it has some massive tech choices like 2 Maxx C, 2 Veiler and 2 Fiendish Chains. For the Side Deck I'd say you should use stuff like Chain Disappearance, Thunder Kings and Cyber Dragons.



So, let's talk about Ninja.dek. I did some changes based on play testing and as it turned out, our beloved White Dragon Ninja is....crap. It's more death draw then anything. I'd rather have 2 Kabazauls, 2 Saber Saurus and 2 Rescue Rabbits on my starting hand.

So I basically gone throught the whole deck and took out everything that needed setup or was a random factor.

Here's the list:


Monster (16):
3x Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3x Jurrac Guaiba
3x Maxx "C"
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Upstart Golden Ninja
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells (8):
2x Enemy Controller
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm

Traps (16):
3x Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Side Deck (15):
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Effect Veiler
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2x Smashing Ground
1x Dark Hole
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Shadow-Impisoning Mirror

Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Evolzar Laggia
2x Evolzar Dolkka
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach


Just did some changes.

Jurrac Guaiba just works way better, as you can bring out Laggia and Dolkka. Then I added Fiendish Chain as it works against Inzektors and other decks you will meet during a tournament.

All in all it works way better now without any death draws. I still kept Van'Dalgyon to have a LV8 target with high-attack and because he is not dead in your hand most of the times.

This is it all for today.

~~MasterSephiroth

5 comments:

  1. White dragon ninja is not crap -.- Rabbit will be hit on the next list anyway so why don't think different? 1-2 dragon ninja is ok, i have tried that and works wonders >.> To the person saying that 2 rabbit, 2 sabersaurus, 2 kabazauls is a better factor than 1 dragon ninja...LOL. Time to be serious and not play around?.. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ure right white dragon ninja is not crap! her artwork is awesome.
    But wait, u have to tribute 2 monsters for a monster with 2700 atk...and u cant special summon, just from deck. So if i draw it, cool death draw!!! wow.... but ok we can special summon her with the ninjitsu. and she even safes the ninjitsu so she dont die that fast, cool. ok so with dragon ninja we got a 2700atk on field, but with some dinosaur u get a fucking walking solemn on the field. So u should stop kidding us, think about the things u just said an get some rabbits... seriously...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The point of getting rabbits now are? You can't honestly be serious about that, dino rabbit has dominated SO MUCH in tournaments, they will not just ignore that ._. Eventually have cards that can return stuff from hand to deck like magical mallett :/ or plauge if u can fit it in your deck .-.

      Delete
  3. To be honest, I really love White Dragon Ninja. She was a pretty cool card to play with. But I also hated when I saw her on my hand. I tested it for my self and she just loves me so much, that she always wanted to be in my hand. When I played 2 I always had at least 1 on my hand (and sometimes even both). When I only play 1 I have 1 on my hand almost guaranteed. She just wants to be with me and not destroyed by my opponent. So I took her out, so she can be with me, without having to be on my hand.

    Joking aside, I maybe was a little harsh with her. I just remembered how I even won against Plant Tengu in December with 2 Saber Saurus, 2 Kabazauls and 2 Rescue Rabbit on my starting hand, while I lost against the same deck in late January with 1 White Dragon Ninja on my hand. I felt pretty bad how that could be.

    In the end, if she fits for you, then play with her. I'm not the person to tell you, that she is bad in your deck. I'm just talking about my own experiances with her. And for my personal meaning, she is crap at the moment, as the format is far to fast. If the format slows a little down with the next list, then I may talk better about her and will be testing her a little further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im thinking that in the next set we are gonna see some more ninja's. :) As they need ideas for continuing the game it wouldnt be dumb to give the ninja's more love.<3 Something that would get rid of the ''dead draw'' problem. Their counterpart, six sams have lots of support so i think ninja's are gonna be blessed too. ^^
      A little less consistent BUT FUNNY idea that i came across were the forgotten sacred beast, Uria. x') As with dragon ninja, continous traps tend to build up in my spell/trap zone, so uria gets around dragon ninja and u get a nice beater. xD
      White dragon ninja is simply just awesome with safe zone OuO

      Delete