Sophia? What the fuck is Sophia? Is she hot?
No. She is not hot. Not unless you're a furry or something.
K. Sorry. No furry. Show me a picture of her and describe why we 'need' to know how to summon her?
Here you have your picture:
Here you have here effect and stuff.
Sophia, the Creator
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from the hand) by banishing 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster from either player's side of the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all cards in both player's hands, both sides of the field, and both player's Graveyard, except this card. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card's effect.
Ok. That's impossible. Now I'm curious!
First of all.
1x Elemental HERO Avian
1x Elemental HERO Burstirinatrix
1x Elemental HERO Clayman
1x Elemental HERO Bubbleman
1x WATER Hero Monster
6x Random Worm Monster
1x Quickdraw Synchron
1x Level Eater
1x Sophia, the Creator
1x Evigishki Psychelone
3x Pot of Duality
3x Fusion Gate
3x One Day of Peace
3x Upstart Goblin
1x Gishki's Duplicate Soul Mirror
1x Heavy Storm
3x Chain Material
3x Dark Bribe
1x Solemn Judgment
3x Elemental HERO Electrum
3x Elemental HERO Gaia
2x Worm Zero
2x Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1x Elemental HERO The Shining
1x Super Dreadnought Cannon Express Gustaph Max
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Junk Gardna
1x Junk Warrior
Well. Here is the complete description how to do it:
1. Activate Fusion Gate
2. Activate Chain Material
3. Fusion Summon Elemental HERO Electrum (eff: Return all banished Monsters to deck.)
4. Fusion Summon Electrum
5. Xyz Summon Super Dreadnought Cannon Express Gustaph Max (using 2 Electrum)
6. Remove 1 Material, inflict 2000 Damage
7. Fusion Summon Elemental HERO Gaia (Using Gustaph and Electrum in Grave)
(Gustaph’s Material gets send to the Graveyard)
8. Fusion Summon Gaia (Using Gaia and Electrum in Grave)
9. Repeat steps 3-8 until your opponent has 3000 or less Lifepoints
(Now you will have 1 Gaia and 1 Electrum on the field and 2 Gaias removed from play)
(As soon as you have 2 Gaias on your side oft he field, use both to summon 1 Gaia from your Extra Deck BEFORE you summon Electrum)
10. Fusion Summon Absolute Zero (Using Electrum on the field and 1 Water in your deck)
11. Fusion Summon Worm Zero (Using all 6 Worms in your deck)
(Use it’s 3rd effect to draw 1 card)
12. Fusion Summon Electrum
13. Fusion Summon Worm Zero (Using all 6 Worms and your Worm Zero on the field, draw 1)
14. Fusion Summon Absolute Zero (Using Absolute Zero and Electrum)
15. Fusion Summon Electrum
16. Repeat Steps 13-15 until you get all cards listed below:
- Quickdraw Synchron
- Level Eater
- Sophia the Creator
- Evigishki Psychéloné
- Gishki’s Duplicate Soul Mirror
(Now you have 1 Gaia, 1 Absolute Zero, 1 Electrum and 1 Worm Zero on your field)
17. Fusion Summon Gaia (Using Absolute Zero and Gaia)
18. Xyz Summon Gustaph Max (Using Electrum and Worm Zero)
19. Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron, by sending Level Eater to the Graveyard
20. Special Summon Level Eater by reducing the Level of Quickdraw to 4
21. Synchro Summon Junk Warrior (Using Quickdraw Synchron and Level Eater)
22. Ritual Summon Evigishki Psychéloné by activating Gishki’s Duplicate Soul Mirror
23. Normal Summon Bunilla for the Lulz
24. Banish Elemental HERO Gaia, Super Dreadnought Cannon Express Gustaph Max, Evigishki Psychelone and Junk Warrior to summon Sophia the Creator.
This. Is. Insane.
Yes it is. Have fun doing it.