Monday, January 16, 2012

[Deck Profile]

*whisper*
'I think they found us.'

'Crap. We are Ninjas. How could they find us?'

'I just don't know. Didn't you turn of the 'Select'- and 'Ctrl + A'-function for this page?'

'I knew I forgot something.'

'Dude. Now we have to reveal our secrets.'

'I have an idea. Let's pretend this Deck Profile is our secret.'


Ok, here's the deal. We tell you about our very cool Dragon Ninja Deck and you will let us go.


Monster (16):
3x Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
3x Upstart Golden Ninja
3x Maxx "C"
2x White Dragon Ninja
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells (8):
2x Enemy Controller
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm

Traps (16):
3x Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Solemn Warning
2x Safe Zone
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Orient Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
3x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray (Yes. I play with ugly Utopia.)
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach


Ninjas. No not Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just Ninjas.

With some Dragons, because obviously it's Asian and so it has to have Dragons.

And we're in Yugioh so everything is Asian and everything needs to have a Dragon.

I was really surprised reading, that Six Samurai didn't have Dragons.

Maybe they should unban Chaos Emporer Dragon - Envoy of the End so we all play with Dragons in our (Main) deck. (Yes I'm fully aware, that most decks have 30% Dragons in their Extra Deck. Maybe a little less, but you get the point).

Ok. Little rant about Dragons. Now we move full on to explaining the deck.

Sooo. Let's start with the Ninja part of the deck.

I obviously play with Hanzo and Upstart Gobl...Golden Ninja. It's something like the 'engine' of the deck as they provide me instant searches for Super-Transformation and instant summon of Blade Armor Ninja (which is pretty strong with attacking twice and going in for 4400 damage) while giving me an additional search for an Upstart Golden Ninja (or White Dragon Ninja if I dare to).

Now about Super-Transformation, White Dragon Ninja and surprisingly (or not) Van'Dalgyon. Super-Transformation allowes me to send my Ninja and any opponents monster (except for Xyz-Monsters, because they have Ranks, not Levels) to the graveyard to summon a Dragon, Dinosaur or Sea Serpent from my deck (the German version of this card is a failure. It doesn't state from where you are allowed to summon it, it just says you may summon it. May I summon one from the binder of the guy in the right corner of this hall?)  to my field whose level is equal or less then the total levels of both monsters. This means, most of the time I'm going to summon my White Dragon Ninja and rarely Van'Dalgyon (I play him as a LV8 target if I need to get over something with 2700 ATK/DEF and he mostly won't be dead in my hand).

White Dragon Ninja gives me the opportunity to protect my Spells and Traps to destruction. But that's not all. When I use Safe Zone on her (look closely, she has boobs), then only a few cards can break through that 'lock'. Use Brionac, Trishula, Caius or Grand Mole and you're safe (if I don't have Solemn Warning/Judgment).

This in combination with Blade Armor Master and other strong cards like Thunder King Rai-Oh, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and the obvious Number C39: Utopia Ray will lead to an easy win.

Ok. Now please let us go.

*vanish*

~~Master Sephiroth

2 comments:

  1. Why synchros with no tuners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because if your opponent plays Tuners, you can use his Tuner to summon a Synchro (with stuff like Monster Reborn)(Ok, mainly with Monster Reborn).

    ReplyDelete