Saturday, December 10, 2011

[Deck Profile] This is it. Again.

Yes. I love 'em. And they got finally released in the TCG Area.

This is why I decided to look through my Steelswarm Deck.

Replace OCG with TCG and think TCG while making a new decklist.

Ladies and gentleduelist. This is it. This is Steelswarm. Again.


Monster (20):
3x Steelswarm Gilafer
3x Steelswarm Moth
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Armageddon Knight
2x Summoner Knight
2x Steelswarm Scout
2x Steelswarm Cell
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Sangan
1x Effect Veiler

Spells (14):
3x Pot of Duality
3x First Steps Towards Infestation
2x Recurring Nightmare
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole

Trapps (6):
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Sidedeck (15) (Trolololo...he finally made a Side Deck. I totally made this myself.) (You were not going to get any explanaisions to this. The choices should look somehow clear) (Ask your questions if you really dare to. Steelswarm is really epic. HAIL BUNILLA. I totally won that duel) (Damn.):
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Maxx "C"
1x D.D. Crow
1x Effect Veiler
2x Smashing Ground
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Trap Stun
2x Debunk
1x Chain Disappearance
1x Treacherous Trap Hole

Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Orient Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Dark End Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Mist Wurm
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon


Again: *high-five* anyone for this?


Until then I'm going to explain the plot of this deck.

The main difference between now and the Good'Oll decklist is, that I replaced that shitty Double Summon - Caller combination and did a TCG thought process.

I just stopped being random with Steelswarm. Now I'm going to troll the hell out of anyone facing this Dark Lords of Si....erm the Underworld. I was totally going to say Underworld.

Thunder Kings are winning at the moment. It just says: 'Hey people, do anything to get me away, or die.'

Same goes for Effect Veiler. It has the main purpose to negate any effect I want. Second purpose of T-King and Veiler is BLS.

BLS kills anything.

Well. Sounds legit? Yes you're right.

A question I will hear is 'Y in da luv of f*ck no Tour Guide????!!!!'.

My answer is: Even thought Tour Guide makes somehow sence in every fucking thing, it doesn't in this deck. It would have no reason AT ALL. Not even for summoning Leviathan 'n friends. This deck needs SETUP. Tour Guide provides NO SETUP AT ALL in this deck. Armageddon does. In the OCG even more. There we have Lavalval Chain. Summon Monk (pun intended), discard spell, summon Knight, dump Scout, Xyz Number 39. (Stop right here if you are TCG). For the OCG: Xyz Chain, eff get Gilafer to Top Deck. Profit.

Gorz is my Bro, so it has to be in here.

Then. You will be thinking about Scout vs. Traps. I was thinking about that a long time. My decision was the following:

Why would I disclaim to use protection just for the reason so I will always be able to summon Scout?
But: I will never use anything continous.

So, I hope you will have as much fun as I do trolling with this deck.

~~MasterSephiroth

5 comments:

  1. question!why no caucastag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer! Way to hard to summon. Isn't worth the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the change of structure from more destructive to more defensive in terms of spells to traps.

    And you are counting less on Scout, less Steelswarm in general in favor of BLS.

    Your previous deck could easily be killed if your opponent started to banish cards or play anything against Dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u gonna do another profile of this mastersephiroth? with the new steelswarm cards

    ReplyDelete