Saturday, July 2, 1994

[Deck Profile] Only real men use Wata...Kuriboh!

Hello everybody, my name is Kuriboh!

I'm the annoying and cute little friend of Yugi. He always loves to play with me!

I even got called to court once as seen on youtube! That was a day!



Anyway, MasterSephiroth build a kinda strong Kuriboh deck. I will feature it today, so yeah, please enjoy.

So let's talk about the deck:

Little girls, invisible insects and hairy balls. What do you want more?

Monster (24):
3x Chaos Sorcerer
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld
3x Maxx "C"
3x Winged Kuriboh
3x Kuriboh
3x Effect Veiler
2x Tragoedia
1x Black Luster Soldier
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Honest
1x Sangan

Spells (12):
3x Pot of Duality
3x The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Mind Control
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole

Traps (4):
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute


Extradeck (15):
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Formula Synchron
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Baby Tiragon
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1x Photon Strike Bounzer
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger


Finally a deck where I'm the main protagonist (and my winged clone). You know what I'm meant to do, right? I'm your life safer. A giant monster attacks you and surprises you with a non-substeb 4 Honest? Discard me and I will safe your life points.

Other things I'm good at? I can provide you material for the summon of Chaos Sorcerer to devastate your opponent. Also, if I'm on your side of the field, because you summoned me by The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh (or I survived one whole turn...that would be a very weak opponent) you can use me plus an Effect Veiler to summon Formula Synchron and draw one card if you are in the desperate need for that.

Winged Kuriboh on the other hand will turn your opponents turn to your safe zone. Your opponent wants to attack for game? Activate The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh and summon my winged clone and see what happens. You won't get any damage for that turn if Winged Kuriboh gets destroyed by that battle. Also if he is already on your side of the field and your opponent wants to banish him, use Torrential to destroy the field and activate Winged Kuribohs effect after all.

So, you safe your self with this deck the whole time. You want to summon some big monsters but protect your self while 'waiting' for them.

[WARNING: Do never summon Baby Tiragon if you are not sure that you will win!]

And don't you always wanted to use me and Winged Kuriboh in a deck where they're not used completely random? See. Now please, play with me!

As always, here is the video by trollvlogger!




~~Kuriboh

2 comments:

  1. teh awesumnez! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool ! Mah Frd alway said dafuq i just saw lol !!

    Btw may I asked for the build of Beast-Type Deck ? thanks

    P.s : Bookmarked and Y'all are the best !

    ReplyDelete